January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I love this photo above, from the talented Abby at Abby Try Again



I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas and a wonderful New Year! It's been a nice holiday spent with family. Now things are quieting down and we've been trying to keep warm in this gray weather, bundling up to head outside just enough to keep from getting cabin fever, (which is easy to get with an energetic toddler in the house!).
To my readers: I hope your New Year is filled with cheer and the promise of happy times to come. Thanks for stopping by! (photos: abby try again via pinterest, Marie Claire Maison, 100layercake; Domino)

2 comments:

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Hi! I wanted to contact you via email to say how impressed I am with your blog!
Would you be so kind as to send me your contact?
Kind regards!
Jamie Herzlinger

mn said...

Hi Jamie,
Thanks for your kind compliment! I'm glad you stopped by.
You can email me at interiordivine@gmail.com.