March 4, 2009

Delightful home of Marina Coriasco






I have been loving these photos of stylist Marina Coriasco's home, shown in Elle Interior (Norway) in December 2008. About that living room- I never have thought I could live in a loft-like open area, because unless you are a sparse decorator, it might tend to look messy. But here, I think she's achieved a good division of the space, with the areas being well-defined, yet everything blends visually without chaos. It looks livable to me.

The details in the bedroom are also lovely. I only wish there were more of these so we could further explore her home. These are taken by the talented photographer, Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer.

17 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

Oh I love that bed! And the kitchen too!

Ian Bines said...

great industrial interior, i want that green sofa!!!

purple area said...

Love this industrial style, so cool!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mn said...

Jane, I agree, the bed is perfect!

madame M. said...

I saw these pictures in ELLE too (France). It's a very nice and interesting place...
And you have a very nice blog too ! :)

mn said...

Madame M.,
Thank you very much for the compliment. I've just been checking out your lovely work on your website.

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

that swing is awesome and the kitchen windows too.

No.35style said...

love that papasan(?) swing.

beauty comma said...

Do you read the Norwegian Elle Interiør? That's cool (I'm from Norway)!
I wouldn't mind living in this apartment in Paris! I agree about open-space living, but as long as the bed/bath sections are a bit sheltered I could cope...

Anonymous said...

As a thank you for all inspirational posts I have nominated you as a top ten favourite blog on Living Art & Interiors!

Best Wishes,

red ticking said...

love love love your blog... just discovered it this evening... lovely...

red ticking said...

lovely blog...

mn said...

red ticking: thank you for the compliment and thanks for reading!

You Are My Fave said...

I love the photo ledge above the sink.

Joslyn said...

that space is amazing and i'm dying over the hanging chair in the first photo.

shira said...

I love the light in the space - it gives it such a romantic air even though it's such an industrial space. What a wonderful combination.

Fabulous blog as well.