October 26, 2009

A villa near Vicenza: Aldo Cibic







Modern design master Aldo Cibic's Italian villa is set among hills and lemon groves near Vicenza, in the northeastern part of Italy. While the decor seems a mixture of his trademark more modern styles, the structure is quite classic, and even rustic (as in the kitchen). My favorite thing about this home, other than the heavenly setting in the lush Italian hills, is those fantastic windows! (from August 2009 Il Meglio di Ville Giardini; photos by Mads Mogensen; styling by the photographer's wife, Martina Hunglinger)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing, this is a cool house! you´re making such great choices, i´m always looking forward to discovering what you found for us! Nine

red ticking said...

i just adore your blog... love love love it. have a wonderful week... x pam

mn said...

Nine: thanks for your encouragement. I'm so glad you're reading.
Pam: so kind of you- thank you! Enjoy your week too.
M.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

My step-mother is from Vicenza so this was fun to see today. Just beautiful...thank you for sharing.

Vanya Wilkinson said...

another beautiful post.

Just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your blog, I love your fresh and unique approach.

I have nominated you for an award on my blog, please don't feel duty bound to past it on, I know these things can be a burden.

http://myendlessinspiration.blogspot.com/2009/10/rewarding.html

Keep up the great work!

Vanya

Amy Singleton said...

great post, I love looking at houses that are decorated so well. Makes everyone want to live there.

susan said so said...

The striped rugs = lovely!!

Happy Halloweekend -

xox,
Susan

confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com